Southern Railway(SR) Recruitment: We have some great news for all the candidates looking for good government jobs as the Southern Railway(SR) recently published a recruitment notification announcing number of vacancies for people in their organization. They are currently accepting applications from qualified and competent candidates for various posts of Apprentices. Interested and eligible candidates can apply for the 4429 vacancies in the organization by submitting the online application form on or before the last date which is 13th January 2019. Candidates can find further details about the vacancy such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. by continuing to read the article below.
Southern Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Southern Railway|
|Name of the Job||Apprentices|
|Number of vacancies||4429|
|Last Date to apply||13-01-2019|
Southern Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Southern Railway
Name of the posts:
- Apprentices (for signal & Telecommunication workshop/ Podanur) – 2652
- Apprentices (for Central Workshop/ Ponmalai) – 853
- Apprentices (for carriage & wagon workshop/ Perambur) – 924 posts
Educational Qualifications: Interested candidates those want to apply for should have passed 10th with ITI/ 12th from recognized board/university/ institute. For detailed eligibility please go through official notification by the recruiter.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between 15-22/24 years as counted from. However, relaxation in age is applicable for the reserved category aspirants as per the recruiter rules.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in the Merit List.
- For General/OBC Applicants: Rs.100/-
- For All Other Applicants(ST/SC/Women/PWD): NIL
Official Website: www.sr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the vacancy by submitting online application form is 13-01-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for Southern Railway Recruitment:
Candidates who want to apply for the Southern Railway Recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the recruiter as mentioned above.
- Go through the official notification before filling the form so as to check the eligibility criteria.
- Fill the application form with all the required details like name, qualification, experience, etc.
- Upload signature and photograph in the prescribed format.
- Submit the application form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the Southern Railway Recruitment process. The candidates should remember to read the official notification published by the company carefully before applying for the job. To stay updated on any further developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.