TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018: A new job notification regarding the TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 has been published by the Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee. The organization has invited applications from all skilled and qualified candidates for the posts of Forester, Forest Guard for which 1178 vacancies are available in the organization. All the capable and eligible candidates who are interested in participating in the recruitment process can do so by submitting an online application form on or before the last date i.e. 5th November 2018. Candidates can find further details in the article below about the TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. about the post below before applying.
TNFUSRC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee|
|Name of the Job||Forester, Forest Guard|
|Number of vacancies||1178|
|Last Date to Apply||5th November 2018|
TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 Total Vacancy Details
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Forest Uniformed Services Recruitment Committee
Name of the posts:
- Forester – 300 posts
- Forest Guard – 726 posts
- Forest Guard with a Driving License – 152 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply for this job should have education till 12th and/ or a valid Driving License/ Bachelor’s degree in Science and Engineering from a recognized University/ Institute/ Board to be considered eligible for this post.
Age Limit: The age of the candidate should be between 21 – 30 years on the date 01-07-2018 to be eligible. However, age relaxation is applicable for the candidates of reserved category as per the rules of the recruiter.
Pay Scale: Selected aspirants will be given an attractive monthly salary of Rs. 35900 – 1,13,500 (post 1), Rs. 18,200 – 57,900 (posts 2, 3) by the recruiting organization.
Selection Criteria: The candidates will be selected on the basis of their performance in online exam, physical standard verification, Endurance Test, & personality test.
- For Gen/ OBC candidates: Rs. 250 (post 1), Rs. 150 (posts 2,3)
- For SC/ SC (A)/ ST/ MBC/ BC/ Destitute widow/ ExSM candidates: NIL
Official Website: www.forests.tn.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date for submitting the online application form is 5-11-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to apply for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Go to the official website of the organization i.e. www.forests.tn.gov.in
- Aspirants are requested to visit the official notification about the vacancy to get all the required information.
- Click on the link to apply online in the careers section.
- Fill out the application form with complete details like name, qualification, experience, etc.
- Upload your signature and photograph in the correct format as mentioned.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the TNFUSRC Recruitment 2018 process. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy, be sure to check our website regularly.