TNPSC Recruitment 2018: All candidates looking for good government jobs will be delighted to hear that the Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC) has invited applications from all eligible candidates for a lot of vacancies in their organization for the posts of Forest Apprentice. There are a total of 158 vacancies available in the organization for which the organization is looking to hire hardworking candidates. Candidates should first read the official notification to determine if they are eligible and only then apply for the vacancy. Any interested candidates can apply for the vacancy by filling the online application form by logging on the official website of the recruiter before 01st Aug 2018. You can find out more details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)|
|Name of the Job||Forest Apprentice|
|Number of vacancies||158|
|Last Date to apply||01-08-2018|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission (TNPSC)
- Forest Apprentice – 158 post Vacancy Details
- Forest Apprentice (Regular) – 148 post
- Forest Apprentice (Shortfall vacancies for SC applicants only) (SC-Shortfall) -10 post
Educational Qualifications: Candidates who want to apply should have a Bachelor’s degree in Forestry or its equivalent degree from recognized Institution or University.
Age Limit: Candidate’s age should be between :
- For SC, SC(A), ST, MBC/DC, BC, BCM & DW: 18 to 35 years
- For Others: 18 to 30 Years
- For Ex-Servicemen (Irrespective of caste): 18 to 37 Years
Selection Criteria: Candidates will be chosen on the basis of merit and their performance in the Online test and personal interview.
- Dates of Written Examination: 23-09-2018 to 30-09-2018
Application Fee: The candidates are required to pay the Registration as well as the Examination fee.
- Registration Fee: Rs.150/-
- Examination Fee: Rs. 150/-
Pay Scale: The candidates who will be Selected will receive a handsome salary by the organization
Official Website: www.tnpsc.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the job is 01-08-2018.
Important Instructions to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Go to the Official Website – www.tnpsc.gov.in
- All candidates should read the official notification from the website before applying for the post.
- All the candidates have to fill an online application form to apply for the job.
- Click on the link to ‘apply online’.
- Fill out the form and upload scanned copies of any required documents.
- Complete the form by paying the application fee and submit the form before the deadline.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the TNPSC Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments in the recruitment process, check our website regularly.