TNPSC Recruitment 2018: The Tamil Nadu Public service Commission issued a recruitment notification recently for vacancies for the post of Civil Judge in the Tamil Nadu State Judicial Services. There are 320 vacancies available for the TNPSC Recruitment for which the interested and eligible candidates looking for government jobs should apply for by filling the online application form. The last date for filling the application form is 7th May 2018. The candidates should go through further details regarding the eligibility criteria given below before applying for the vacancy.
TNPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||TNPSC|
|Name of the Job||Civil Judge|
|Number of vacancies||320|
|Last Date to apply||7th May 2018|
TNPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Tamil Nadu Public Service Commission
Name of the posts:
- Civil Judge – 320 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates interested in applying for the post must have a degree in Law.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be selected on the basis of the examinations that will be conducted by the organization.
Pay Scale: A good package will be given to the selected candidates.
Age Criteria: Candidates should be between 22 – 40 years of age as on 01-07-2018 to be eligible for this job. Age relaxation for other category candidates will be applicable as per the rules of the organization.
Application Fee: Registration Fee is Rs. 150/- and Examination Fee is Rs. 500/-
- Last Date to Apply Online: 07-05-2018
- Last Date for Payment of Fee: 09-05-2018
- Date of Preliminary Examination: 09-06-2018
- Date of Mains Examination: 11 & 12-08-2018
Important Instructions to Apply for TNPSC Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates should follow the instructions given here closely and carefully while applying for the job.
- Candidates have to visit the official website of the recruiting organization.
- Click on the link for the above-mentioned vacancy.
- Fill the form with all the details carefully.
- Upload the documents and photograph and signature as asked in the form in the proper format.
- Pay the fees either online (through a debit card) or offline ( SBI/ Indian Bank) before the last date.
Note: That is all the information regarding the vacancy for the TNPSC Recruitment. Check our website regularly for more updates on the recruitment. Candidates should also read the official notification carefully before applying for the vacancy.