UIDAI Recruitment 2018: All applicants in search of good government jobs would be happy to hear that the Unique Identification Authority of India has recently published a job notice inviting applications from all eligible candidates for the vacant posts of Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Deputy Director, Private Secretary in their organization. There are a total of 09 vacancies in the organization for the above posts for which all qualified and capable candidates can apply for. Any prospective employees who want to be a part of the organization can submit the offline applications 31st July 2018, 1st August 2018 & 5th Sept. 2018 respectively to be a part of the recruitment process. Candidates can find out all the important details about the job such as pay scale, application fees, etc. by reading the article below.
UIDAI Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Unique Identification Authority of India|
|Name of the Job||Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer, Deputy Director, Private Secretary|
|Number of vacancies||Read Below|
UIDAI Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Unique Identification Authority of India
Name of the posts:
- Private Secretary – 06 vacancies
- Section Officer – 01 vacancy
- Assistant Section Officer – 01 vacancy
- Deputy Director – 01 vacancy
- Private Secretary – The candidate should hold an Analogous post in Pay matrix Level – 8/have 2-year regular service in Pay Matrix in Level – 7/have 5-year regular service in Pay Matrix in Level – 06.
- Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer – The candidate should have a graduation degree in any discipline from a recognized university.
- Deputy Director – The candidate should be an Officer in the state/Central Government/Autonomous bodies/PSUs.
Selection Criteria: The organization will hire candidates on the basis of merit and their performance in the interview and skill test.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will be given the following package
- Post 1, 2 & 3: Rs. 9300 – Rs. 20200 along with a grade pay of Rs. 4800/4200
- Post 4: Rs. 15600 – Rs. 39100 along with a grade pay of Rs. 6600
Age criteria: Only candidates who are less than 56 years old will be considered as eligible. Age relaxation will be applicable as per the rules of the recruiter. Please refer to the official notification for further details.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Official Website: www.uidai.gov.in
Important Dates: The last date to apply for the vacancy is:
- Section Officer, Assistant Section Officer – 31st July 2018
- Private Secretary – 1st August 2018
- Deputy Director – 5th September 2018
Important Instructions to Apply for UIDAI Recruitment 2018:
Interested candidates who want to apply for this job can do so by following the given steps.
- Candidates should go to the official website of the organization.
- After opening the organization’s website, download the application form for the vacancy that you want to apply for.
- Fill the application form with your personal details, qualification required etc.
- Attach any required documents along with the form and send it the addresses given below.
Post 1: Assistant Director General, UIDAI, Regional Office, SCO -139 to 141, 3rd & 4th floor, Sector – 17 C, Chandigarh – 160017
Post 2, 3 & 4: Assistant Director General, UIDAI, Regional Office, Ist Floor Block – V, House feed Complex, Beltola-Basistha Road, PO – ASSAM Sachibalaya Dispur, Guhawati – 781006
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the vacancies for the UIDAI Recruitment. To stay updated on any other developments regarding the vacancy, prospective candidates should check our website regularly. Candidates should also read the official notification before applying for the job to know complete details about the job.