UPSC Recruitment 2018: The Union Public Service Commission of India recently published a recruitment notice about a number of vacancies to be filled through the Combined Medical Services Exam. There are 454 vacancies which can be filled through this exam. Interested and eligible candidates can fill in their application form online through the official website before 25th May 2018. Candidates should also check other details about the job given below such as the qualification required, age limit, etc. before filling the application form.
UPSC Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||UPSC|
|Name of the Job||Combined Medical Services Exam|
|Number of vacancies||454|
|Last Date to apply||25th May 2018|
UPSC Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Union Public Service Commission
Name of the post:
- Assistant Divisional Medical officer in the railways – 300
- Assistant Medical Officer in the Indian Ordnance Factories Health Services – 16
- Junior Scale Posts in the Central Health Services – 138
Educational Qualifications: Only candidates who have a degree in MBBS can apply for the exam.
Age Limit: Age of the candidate should not be more than 32 years as on 01-08-2018 to be eligible for the job. Age relaxation rules for the reserved category candidates will be applicable as per the rules and regulations of the organization.
Selection Procedure: Candidates will be shortlisted on the basis of the written examination, which will then be followed by a personal interview.
- For General/ OBC category candidates – Rs. 200
- For SC/ ST/ PH/ Female candidates – Nil
Pay Scale: An attractive package will be given to the selected candidates.
Official Website: www.upsc.gov.in
- Last date to fill the application form – 25-05-2018
- Date of written examination – 22-07-2018
Important Instructions to Apply for UPSC Recruitment 2018:
- Open the website of the recruiter.
- Fill the online application form with your correct details.
- Upload scanned copies of your photograph and signature
- Pay the application fee and submit the form before the last date.
Note: That is all the information we have regarding the UPSC Recruitment process. To stay updated on any further developments regarding the vacancies in the organization, be sure to regularly check this space as well as the organization’s website. Also, read the official notification of the job before filling the form.