WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2018: The Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited has recently published a job advertisement on their website and they have announced a number of vacant positions in the organization for the posts of Junior Engineer, Surveyor & Other Posts. This is a golden chance for all the candidates looking for good government jobs as they have availability of a total of 96 vacancies for these posts. Any candidates interested in joining the organization can attend the walk-in interviews on 7th & 8th July 2018 if they satisfy the eligibility criteria. Candidates can find further details in the article below such as eligibility criteria, age limit, skills required, etc. that they need to know about the post before applying.
WAPCOS Limited Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Water and Power Consultancy Services Limited|
|Name of the Job||Junior Engineer, Surveyor & Other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||96|
|Last Date to Apply||7th & 8th july 2018|
WAPCOS Limited Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Himachal Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Board, Hamirpur
Name of the posts:
- Team Leader / Project Manager – 04 posts
- Senior Engineer (Civil & PH) – 07 posts
- Junior Engineer (Civil & PH) – 45 posts
- Infrastructure Engineer – 01 post
- Senior Engineer (Electrical) – 05 posts
- Junior Engineer (Electrical) – 16 posts
- Safety & Labour Welfare Officer – 06 posts
- Surveyor – 07 posts
- Bridge Design Expert – 01 posts
- Structural Engineer – 01 posts
- Quantity Surveyor – 01 posts
- Electrical Engineer – 01 posts
- Civil Engineer – 01 posts
Educational Qualifications: The candidates need to have the following qualifications and work experience to be considered as an eligible candidate.
- Post 1: BE (Civil) and minimum 20 years experience in execution of similar type of Project.
- Post 2: BE (Civil)/ Diploma (Civil) with minimum 5 years /10 years Experience in execution /managing of a similar type of Project.
- Post 3: BE (Civil)/ Diploma (Civil) with minimum 3 years/4 years Experience in execution /managing of
a similar type of Project.
- Post 4: BE (Civil) with minimum 10 years experience
- Post 13: Civil Engineer BE (Civil)/ Diploma (Civil) with minimum 5 years/ 10 years experience
- Post 5: BE (Electrical), Diploma (Electrical) with minimum 5 years/10 years experience
- Post 6: BE (Electrical)/ Diploma (Electrical) with minimum 3 years /4 years experience
- Post 7: Diploma with a certificate of safety with labor regulations with minimum 6 years of experience
- Post 8: Diploma in Surveying with minimum 6 years of experience
- Post 9, 10: BE (Civil) & M.Tech (Structural Engg.) with minimum 15 years of experience
- Post 11: B.E (Civil) with 5 years Experience
- Post 12: B.Tech (Electrical)
- Post 1, 9: Rs. 50000/- (Per Month)
- Post 2: Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Post 3: Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
- Post 4: Rs. 30000 (Per Month)
- Post 5, 11, 13: Rs. 25000/- (Per Month)
- Post 6, 8: Rs. 17000/- (Per Month)
- Post 7: Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
- Post 10: Rs. 35000/- (Per Month)
- Post 12: Rs. 15000/- (Per Month)
Selection Criteria: The candidates will have to clear the interview and a skill test.
Application Fee: There is no application fee.
Official Website: www.wapcos.gov.in
Important Instructions to Apply for WAPCOS Limited Recruitment 2018:
Candidates who want to appear for the recruitment process can do so by following the given steps.
- Candidates have to attend a walk-in interview to be a part of the recruitment process.
- All interested candidates have to read the official notification as it contains the list of all the documents that the candidates should have at the time of reporting for the interview.
- Report at the given venue.
Venue: WAPCOS Limited, Jalasampad Bhawan, 10th Floor, Salt Lake City, Kolkata-700091, West Bengal.
Note: This is all the information regarding the WAPCOS Limited Recruitment process that we have at the moment. To stay updated on all the latest developments regarding the vacancy or any changes in the recruitment schedule in the future, be sure to check our website regularly.