West Bengal Police Recruitment: It gives us immense pleasure to bring a news of another great chance of employment for all the contenders looking for jobs in the government sector as the West Bengal Police has recently released a job notice announcing about vacancies in their organization for the position of Constable (Male). There are presently 8419 vacancies for the post available as the company has advertised in the official notice about the job published on their website. The organization is looking to hire hardworking and competent candidates. Interested candidates who meet the eligibility criteria can have an opportunity of securing their position by submitting an offline/ online application form before the last date i.e. 5th March 2019. Desired aspirants should read the article given below to know all details about the job such as qualification required, pay scale, annual income, etc.
West Bengal Police Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||West Bengal Police|
|Name of the Job||Constable (Male)|
|Number of vacancies||8419|
|Last Date to Apply||05-03-2019|
West Bengal Police Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: West Bengal Police
Name of the posts:
- Constable (Male) – 8419 posts
Educational Qualifications: Candidates should have passed Madhyamik, able to speak, read and write in Bengali language to apply for this recruitment drive. Candidates can refer to the official notification for more details.
Age Limit: Any candidate who is between 18-27 years on the date 01-01-2019 is eligible to apply for this vacancy. Any age relaxation for other category candidates will be applicable as per the policies of the recruiter as mentioned in the official job notice.
Selection Procedure: All the candidates will be selected on the basis of their Preliminary Written Exam, PMT, PET, Final Written Exam, Personal Interview.
Pay Scale: Selected candidates will get a highly attractive package of Rs. 5,400 – 25,200/- (i.e. Pay Band-2) + Grade Pay Rs.2,600/- per month.
Application Fee: The application fee to be paid is as:
- All categories of WB: Rs. 170/- (Application Fee: Rs. 150/-+Processing Fee: Rs. 20/-)
- For SC/ ST of WB: Rs. 20/- (Processing Fee only)
Payment Mode (Online): Debit Cards/Credit Cards/Net-Banking
Payment Mode (Offline): e-wallets and Bharat QR and UPI App
Official Website: www.policewb.gov.in
- Last date to apply Online/ Offline: 05-03-2019
- Last date for receiving application through postal service (For offline): 05-03-2019
- Last Date for application fee is: 07-03-2019
Important Instructions to Apply for West Bengal Police Recruitment:
- The candidates can apply by submitting through both offline/ online application mode.
- Go to the official website of the recruiter given above to apply.
- Click on the link to open the form and fill it correctly with all the mandatory details.
- Pay the application fee and submit in before last date .
- In order to apply offline take the print out of the form.
- Post the form to the below address and pay the fee before the last date.
Address: Chairman, West Bengal Police Recruitment Board, Araksha Bhaban (5th Floor), Block– DJ, Sector – II, Salt Lake City, Kolkata – 700 091
Note: That is all the information we’ve got regarding the West Bengal Police Recruitment process at the moment. Check our website regularly for more details about the recruitment, or to know details about new chances of getting employed every day. Candidates are hereby advised to read the official notification about the job before applying.