Western Railway Recruitment 2018: Job seekers will be happy to hear that the Western Railways, a subdivision of Indian Railways has announced recently that it is currently accepting applications from all qualified candidates to hire for the various posts of Health and Malaria Inspector, Safaiwala, Driver, Mail Guard, Steno, Junior Clerk & Other Posts. There are 6932 vacancies for the various posts for which they are holding the recruitment process. Interested candidates who want to join the organization can submit their applications before 15th June 2018 for a fair chance at getting employed in the organization. Candidates should go through the eligibility details mentioned below before applying for the post of the Block Development Coordinator to avoid any sort of conflict in the future.
Western Railway Recruitment Notification:
|Name of the Organization||Western Railway|
|Name of the Job||Health and Malaria Inspector, Safaiwala, Driver, Mail Guard, Steno, Junior Clerk & Other Posts|
|Number of vacancies||6932|
|Last Date to apply||15th June 2018|
Western Railway Recruitment Total Vacancy Details:
Company Name: Western Railway
Name of the post:
- Medical Department – 143 posts
- Electrical Traction – 801 posts
- Traffic Officer – 1116 posts
- Mechanical Engineering Posts – 1086 posts
- Administration/Personal – 238 posts
- Electrical Engineer posts – 838 posts
- Engineering Apprentices – 1481 posts
- S & T – 575 posts
- Commercial – 560 posts
- Accounts Department – 27 posts
- Total S&C CCG/HQ CCG – 33 posts
- Mechanical(Diploma) – 17 posts
- Mechanical(Degree) – 07 posts
- Electrical – 06 posts
- Electrical – 04 posts
Educational Qualifications: Qualification required for these vacancies can be summed up as that the candidates applying for the posts except Apprentice posts should be a Retired Railway Employee whereas for those applying for the posts of apprentice should have completed 10th with Diploma/Degree in Engineering.
Age details: Candidates should be between 18-25 years ( For Posts 12 – 15) and less than 63 years old (For All Other Posts) to be eligible for applying for the vacancy.
Selection Procedure: The organization will select the candidates on the basis of their qualifications and an interview.
Pay Scale: A generous salary will be given to the candidates selected.
Application Fee: The application fee for the General/OBC candidates is Rs. 100 while for SC/ST candidates it is exempted.
Official Website: www.wr.indianrailways.gov.in
Important Dates: Last date to apply for the recruitment is 15th June 2018 (For All Other Posts) and 12th June 2018 (for posts 12 – 15).
Important Instructions to Apply for Western Railway Recruitment 2018:
Candidates looking to apply for the post should follow the given instructions.
- Visit the official website of the hiring organization given above.
- Open the official notification for the post and read it before applying.
- Click on the link for this recruitment process.
- Clicking on the link will open the application form that you need to fill with your correct details.
- Submit the form before the last date.
Note: This is all the information we have regarding the Western Railway Recruitment. Candidates who want to apply for the vacancy should read the official notification before applying. You are also advised to check our website regularly for more updates on the recruitment process.